My YouTube playlists feature lectures I have recorded for online classes, including Mythology, Introduction to Literature, African-American Literature, and Composition.
- 4 Quotations on the Present Dilemma in Online Education
- Nine Rules for the Education Apocalypse
- The Teaching-Learning Paradox Revisited (Part 3: Solving the Paradox)
- The Teaching-Learning Paradox Revisited (Part 2)
- The Teaching-Learning Paradox Revisited (Part 1)
- Oral Literature (Part 1)
- Vlog Your Children Well
- Watch “Re-inventing the Lecture (Or, Why Online Lectures Don’t Work, and What We Can Do About It)” on YouTube
- Should Only Rock Stars Make Online Lectures?
- What is Mythology? (Part 10: A New Myth for an Old Planet)
- The subtitle of Home Alone 2 should be "Child Neglect" 2 months ago
- RT @bourgeoisalien: ugh. another sell out https://t.co/yqiHzrEe31 2 months ago
- "Schools are supposed to help students master the dominant information landscape of their time" @mcleod dangerouslyirrelevant.org/2016/11/school… 2 months ago
- RT @perelman_mike: Glitch in the matrix https://t.co/LNVSBmdUXa 2 months ago